Theft and vandalism from site is a now a serious issue in New Zealand with traditional security methods proving to be no longer effective. Furthermore with the new workplace Health & Safety legislative requirements companies are wanting a record of activity on their sites.
Trinity CCTV Auckland offers a range of rental CCTV and security systems designed for temporary, semi-permanent, remote and changing sites. These are ideal for construction sites, event management, utility or industrial sites and public space areas.
Our rental systems all include high definition 3MP (megapixel) IP CCTV integrated with advanced security features for a truly comprehensive solution.
Advanced motion detection technology prompts the cameras to record 24/7 or after-hours depending on your needs. The high definition images give excellent picture detail allowing for any incidences to be investigated and resolved promptly. In addition site and project managers can remote view both live and recorded footage for on-the-spot decision making, even when not present.
Monitoring and recording site activity has many benefits from improved site management and security through to better relationships with clients and contractors. Access to high quality, high definition images and footage is a great advantage.
The systems can also be completely stand alone. Options can include 3G or 4G security technology so no internet connection is required on site. And if the site has no permanent power the systems can run on their own batteries. The batteries can either charge from the site generator during the day or be solar powered.
The system is customised for site requirements, installed on-site in Auckland or around New Zealand and charged at an affordable daily rate, including monitoring. Systems are available for rent from as little as as $29 per day. On completion of the rental the system will be decommissioned and removed from the site.
- Integrated CCTV and security features – for a truly comprehensive site solution
- From 1 to 36 cameras – depending on site size and requirements
- 3MP Hikvision high resolution cameras – specifications chosen to suit the site
- IR illuminators – so the cameras can see and record in the dark
- Advanced motion detection – customised for the site
- Hikvision NVR with suitable storage capacity (around 30 days as standard) plus easily save and export footage
- 24/7 remote view access to live and recorded footage with set-up included
- Time lapse video – created from one still shot automatically captured from the site each day (can be used for promotional purposes such as client look-books, documenting an event from start to finish or to showcase a completed build etc)
- 3G/4G GSM modem for sites with no internet coverage – works anywhere with Spark coverage
- Solar powered – for a completely stand alone system
- 96 hour battery back up with fast charging from your site generator
- Trailer mounted, portable and stand alone with rapid deployment – for remote or vulnerable sites
- Centralised monitoring and control – for larger sites or multi-site
- Flexible monitoring options – depending on the system it can be stand alone, self-monitored via smartphone or full third party live operator response 24/7 or after hours
- Guard response to intruder detection – on a call-out charge basis
- Rent from $29 +GST per day (30 day minimum rental)
- Installation and set up plus recovery of camera at end of the hire period from $500 +GST Auckland wide
- Ask us for a quote for other New Zealand locations
- GSM data costs are additional – these will vary depending on the area protected and amount of motion detected
- Guard call out (if required) costs are additional and vary by area
- Contact us on 0508 11 00 22 or email for more information and conditions or hire
- Sites where high resolution recording of all site activity is advantageous
- Busy sites – such as construction sites with a high level of contractor activity or public areas/events with a high volume of visitors
- Remote or isolated locations
- Sites where clients remain on the premises – such as residential re-clads
- Sites that run 24-hours a day
- Sites which can be easily accessed after hours
- Sites with comprehensive H&S requirements and/or wishing to improve H&S compliance
- High risk sites – with a history of theft and/or vandalism or with high value equipment left on site
- Building sites with project managers who managing multiple sites at the same time
- Sites with no power and/or internet connection
The Trinity team has extensive experience in customising security systems. Whether you have a single site or a sensitive multi-site / multi-asset comprehensive project, our team can work with you to design a system for your requirements.
To learn more about our rental security solutions click on the options on the right. Plus read through some of our case studies. And because we tailor each solution for your site requirements make sure you contact us or phone on 0508 11 00 22.