Hikvision DS9664NI-I8 NVR is a Linux based 64 channel network recorder suitable for commercial network CCTV installation.
Manufactured by Hikvision, one of the world’s leading CCTV product manufacturers, the DS-9664NI-I8 has can record up to 64 cameras connected via dual LAN interfaces.
This model has programmable recording recording resolutions (up to 12MP) and frame rates allowing the cameras to be configured individually. The DS9664NI-I8 is capable of encoding H.265/H.264+/H.264/MPEG4 video formats which can reduce storage requirements by 50 – 70%.
Outputs include dual HDMI (up to 4K) and dual VGA for direct connection to UHD monitors, TVs or PC type monitors.
The DS-9664NI-I8 includes a 3TB hard drive and features a total of 8x SATA interfaces which can be configured in RAID0, RAID1, RAID5, RAID10 and are hot swappable.
Plus you can remote view your cameras from virtually any internet capable device including PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry or Android smart phone. Remote viewing options are through a dedicated application and are either included with the installation CD or downloadable free for the iTunes store or Google Play.
When choosing an NVR it is so important to carefully research the functionality and user interface. We recommend Hikvision because the interface is so easy to use – if you can operate a DVD player you will be able to work a Hikvision NVR. Your Hikvision NVR will be supported by a 36 month manufacturer’s warranty as part of the official distribution channel for your peace of mind.
Hikvision DS-9664NI-I8 NVR features
- Hikvision NVR with up to 64-channel camera input
- 320MB/sec maximum bandwidth or 200Mb/sec with RAID enabled.
- Third party network cameras supported
- Up to 12MP video recording
- 2x LAN network interfaces
- iPhone, iPad and Android phone remote view capable
- Digital zoom on preview – digitally zoom for detail on the live camera picture
- Multiple video search categories – search by date, time, event
- Multiple recording options – manual (records constantly), schedule (records at specific times), alarm (trigger recording from external source), motion detection (records when movement is detected on camera)
- Records all 64 video channels at the same time
- Synchronous playback – playback footage on up to 16 cameras at the same time in high resolution (great if you are searching for an event)
- Pentaplex operation – live view, records all cameras, playback, back-up and allows remote access all at the same time
- Includes a 3000GB (3TB) hard drive
- 8x SATA hard drive interfaces up to 6TB each
- USB 2x front and 1x rear
- PTZ camera control in local and remote area
- IR remote control and mouse
- 2x HDMI (1x 4k & 1x 1080P) and 2x VGA outputs
- HDMI and VGA video outputs so the NVR can be connected directly to your UHD TV or monitor.
- Dimensions: 445x470x90mm
- 19″ rack mountable chassis
- Manufactured by Hikvision
- 36 month manufacturer’s warranty
The included remote view software allows you to live view the cameras remotely including these features:
- Static, Dynamic IP and DDNS , supports Internet Explorer and/or use the included client software
- Remote live monitoring, file searching, back-up, playback and PTZ camera control
- Remote configuration, firmware upgrade and event (alarm, motion) notification
- Full duplex two way audio transmission