This mid range Hikvision NVR is a Linux based 16 channel network recorder suitable for commercial network CCTV installation.
Manufactured by Hikvision, one of the world’s leading CCTV product manufacturers, the DS-7716NI-I4/16P has a 16 port in-built PoE switch allowing up to 16 Hikvision cameras to be connected directly to the back of the NVR. It is compatible with our Hikvision cameras as well as many other ONIF compliant brands giving true plug and play functionality.
This model has programmable recording recording resolutions (up to 12MP) and frame rates allowing the cameras to be configured individually. The DS-7716NI-I4/16P is capable of encoding H.265/H.264+/H.264/MPEG4 video formats which can reduce storage requirements by 50 – 70%.
Outputs include HDMI (up to 4k) and VGA for direct connection to UHD monitors, TVs or PC type monitors.
Plus you can remote view your cameras from virtually any internet capable device including PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry or Android smart phone. Remote viewing options are through a dedicated application and are either included with the installation CD or downloadable free for the iTunes store or Google Play.
When choosing an NVR it is so important to carefully research the functionality and user interface. We recommend Hikvision because the interface is so easy to use – if you can operate a DVD player you will be able to work a Hikvision NVR. Your Hikvision NVR will be supported by a 36 month manufacturer’s warranty as part of the official distribution channel for your peace of mind.
Hikvision DS-7716NI-I4/16P NVR features
- Hikvision NVR with up to 16-channel camera input
- 160MB/sec maximum bandwidth
- Third party network cameras supported
- Up to 12MP video recording
- 16 independent PoE network interfaces
- iPhone, iPad and Android phone remote view capable
- Digital zoom on preview – digitally zoom for detail on the live camera picture
- Multiple video search categories – search by date, time, event
- Multiple recording options – manual (records constantly), schedule (records at specific times), alarm (trigger recording from external source), motion detection (records when movement is detected on camera)
- Records all 16 video channels at the same time
- Synchronous playback – playback footage on up to 16 cameras at the same time in high resolution (great if you are searching for an event)
- Pentaplex operation – live view, records all cameras, playback, back-up and allows remote access all at the same time
- Includes a 3000GB (3TB) hard drive
- 4x SATA hard drive interface up to 6TB each
- Backup – with 2x USB 2.0 thumb drive, external drive or network backup to PC
- PTZ camera control in local and remote area
- IR remote control and mouse
- HDMI and VGA output up to 3840 × 2160 resolution
- HDMI and VGA video outputs so the NVR can be connected directly to your UHD TV or monitor.
- Dimensions: 445x390x70mm
- Manufactured by Hikvision
- 36 month manufacturer’s warranty
The included remote view software allows you to live view the cameras remotely including these features:
- Static, Dynamic IP and DDNS , supports Internet Explorer and/or use the included client software
- Remote live monitoring, file searching, back-up, playback and PTZ camera control
- Remote configuration, firmware upgrade and event (alarm, motion) notification
- Full duplex two way audio transmission